Howard County’s First Ever FREE Book Festival
is coming is to you on October 18th from 2:00 – 4:00pm at Oakland Mills High School!
Students can submit questions to the author by contacting you ELA teacher. All student questions received by will be entered into a drawing for a Barnes and Noble $25.00 gift card. The student must be present at the event in order to ask the author his/her question.
- Free Admission
- Author Panel: 2:00pm- 3:00pm
- Reader’s Theater: 2:00-3:00pm
- Book Sales 3:00-4:00pm
- Book Signings 3:00-4:00pm
- Meet Young Authors 3:00-4:00pm
- Refreshments will be sold
- Live Music!